Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Taken 2 Review

To be honest I was extremely excited to see Taken 2, but I did not think it was going to turn out that good. I was thinking wait, she gets taken again? Well thats dumb. But it was nothing like what I thought it was going to be. I knew for sure that Brian, played by Liam Neeson, would be kicking some major tail, and he didn't disapoint in that factor. It was a lot different from the first one, and I really enjoyed that. I don't want to ruin the movie for some of you readers that haven't seen it.

I do suggest that you check it out. One thing that I really enjoyed in this one is his daughter Kim, played by Maggie Grace, is in on the action. There is a lot of shooting throughout the movie. Most of the guns are aimed at Brian and for some reason it really bothers me how he never gets hit. I feel like it would've made the movie ten times better if a bullet would've hit just near him. It was kind of expected that he would end up winning all his battles but it would've been a shock if he got a little shaken up. Other then a few small things I didn't like Taken 2 was a good movie and almost lived up to the first one.

2 comments:

  1. This post literally made me laugh out loud. In any action movie, it's so true that the main character never seems to have any slip ups or anything! Thank you for this review and I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this movie a few weeks ago and didn't think it was as good as the first one. Thats usually how it is for all movies though.

    ReplyDelete