Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Childhood Movies

So this weekend I was watching my baby sister and I wanted to show her some movies that I loved from when I was a little kid. That got me thinking about all the wonderful movies from my childhood. Here are a few that brought back memories :

Space Jam

Toy Story

Matilda

Lion King

A Bug's Life

Mulan

Smart House

Halloween Town

Pocahontas

The Rugrats Movie

Flubber

The Parent Trap

What movies spark up memories from your childhood?




Source : http://community.flixster.com/movie-list/90s-kids-movies


3 comments:

  1. Honestly, all of these movies bring back memories! My all time favorite from this list has to be The Lion King though. Such a wonderful movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those movies are awsome! i love the lion king and toy story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching some of these movies when i was younger, and i still love them :)

    ReplyDelete