Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

They're Back!

Tickets for Breaking Dawn Part 2 are on sale now and they're going quick!
They are not having a midnight showing this year but they are having a full day experience. They are playing all 5 movies back to back, Twilight starting at 12:30 pm for only $26! Instead of a midnight movie they are allowed to play Breaking Dawn Part 2 at 10 pm on November 15! But the movie tickets are already selling out fast. I'll post the link to where you can purchase the tickets below. I'll see you at ten! :D

https://celebrationcinema.com/twilight  (Go buy your tickets now!!)

9 comments:

  1. this is my favorite book series of all time, and I guess the movies are okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super excited to watch the final movie of twilight. I have been following the books and the movies since i got the books for christmas 5 years ago! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for this movie to come out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another angsty movie for pre-teen girls? Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've gotta say, the books are much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete