Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Movies this weekend Oct. 5-7

        This weekend Taken 2 took over the box office! This very anticipated sequel gained the title of best opening ever for an action film, grossing $49.5 Million dollars over the opening weekend.

        In second place was Hotel Transylvania, this being the only kids movie coming out until after halloween it's getting a lot of viewers, their opening weekend they grossed $27.1 Million.

        The movie Pitch Perfect about the all female acappella group grossed $14.8 Million their opening weekend which leaves them in thrid place.

It looks like I need to head to the cinema because this weekend I missed some good movies. Taken 2 here I come!






Source : http://www.boxofficeguru.com/weekend.htm

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see, Pitch Perfect! i am happy that its currently in 3rd place right now cause that means it must be good! i am so watching it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the plot of Taken 2? I just saw this first one a week ago, and I would like to know what the sequel is about!

    ReplyDelete